I enjoyed my last card making project so much that I decided to make another stand up card for Easter.
I had fun putting this card together. The nice thing about this stand up card is you really don’t need a lot of paper. The card is small and the embellishments even smaller. I don’t know about you but I have tons of beautiful scraps saved up from various projects. Making this stand up card is a great way of using up the pretty bits and pieces in your paper stash.
Make Your Own Easter/Spring Stand Up Card
Tools and Materials
- Silhouette Cameo
- Doodle Bug Design Springtime Paper Collection
- Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine Paper Kit
- Kraft card stock (mine is Recollections from Michaels)
- White card stock (Recollections from Michaels)
- Easter Stand Up Card by Lori Whitlock
1. Purchase/Download the Easter Stand Up Card by Lori Whitlock via the Silhouette Online Store
2. Open your Silhouette studio file and ungroup all the pieces. I personally like to cut the card base first and then work through all the embellishments. Use the kraft card stock for the stand up card base.
4. Use the white card stock to cut out the envelope with the Silhouette Cameo. Some people don’t like the cut lines for the folds. If you are one of those people, simply turn off the dashed cut lines and use a scoring tool to score the folds.
5. Glue the background piece onto the card base. While your card is still flat, embellish with all your paper cut outs. When you are finished with the embellishments, fold and glue the card base together.
6. Make your envelope.
Done! How easy is this project?
So easy that you still have time to put one together before the weekend is over!
Happy Easter and Happy Crafting!
You may also like: